Poa Job Vacancy For Internet Deployment Technician, Application Details
You will be reporting to the Network Engineer. You will Install outdoor and indoor fixed wireless access infrastructures and public Wi-Fi access points. Cable and install equipment for Home connections.
Deployment of point to Point Microwave links.
Support network activities of the Operations & Maintenance team.
Perform surveys at new sites, new Multi and Single tenants’ buildings
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the Internet Deployment Technician Job
- Deployment of fixed internet access to multi-tenant and single tenant housing units
- Deployment of public Wi-Fi access points
- Resolution of any technical problems that are reported within the first 48 hours of an installation
- Observance of the Health & Safety standards set by the company
- Meet your daily targets as set by the company.
Internet Deployment Technician Job Qualification
- Know-how of typical telecoms infrastructures (towers and rooftops). Modus operandi (access to sites, work at a live mobile site, H&S requirements of working on third party site.
- You will possess a Diploma/ Bachelors Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or related field and a minimum of 3 years related experience in the telecommunications or internet industry.
- You must demonstrate hands on experience in telecoms deployment: Wi-Fi, WiMAX, Fibre, Microwave and/or Mobile sites installations
- You must be able to demonstrate successful experience of sizeable network deployments and operations
- You must be able to teach members the skills that you mastered
- You must be able to work at heights
- Have excellent customer focus & service skills, with a strong ability to clearly articulate customer needs
- Be able to assist troubleshooting with assistance from team leader
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and guidance and delivering them through to a successful conclusion
- Have knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with customers at their premises
- Ability to work in a team group
- You must be available for travel if needed.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org the position on the subject line. Deadline for submission is on 22nd December 2017.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: