PMC Estates Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 for Estates Receptionist, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PMC Estates Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
PMC Estates Ltd Job Vacancy 2018
PMC Ltd is seeking to employ a Receptionist to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures.
A successful receptionist should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Key Responsibilities for the Receptionist Job
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors and customers to the appropriate person and office/department.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Assist in ordering office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings when required
- Keep a track record of all office requirements
- Create and update records and databases with clients
- When need be follow up with clients and update them of project progress
- Have the ability to recite, live and support the Vision, Mission and Core Values of the Company on a daily basis.
- Adherence to the Company Dress Code by remaining smart and presentable
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time
Receptionist Job Requirements:
- Degree or diploma in Business Studies or Any relevant field; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist/Office Administrator or similar role
- Experience in taking minutes at Board level and in accordance with regulations on minutes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. photocopiers, printers, etc.)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Should be a person of high integrity and positive values
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the required qualifications and experience; please send your application only quoting the job title on the email subject (Receptionist) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a well detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: