PMC Estates Job Vacancy 2018 for Property Sales Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PMC Estates Ltd Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
PMC Estates Ltd Job Vacancy 2018
As property sales Executive the eligible person will be finding new clients and convincing them that our agency is the right one to handle their sale, manage the existing clients and also get involved in advertising properties.
Property Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their sale and agree the terms
- Arranging advertising to promote the property
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database
- Closing sales and leases on properties
- Manage existing clients
- Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management
- Review all contracts and related forms to be signed by the management
- Assist in developing company-wide property marketing strategies and assist in advertising placement and budget
- Monitor the company’s online platforms to ensure constant interaction with the current and potential customers.
- Assist & contribute on all marketing materials on projects
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
Qualifications for the Property Sales Executive Job
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 2 years’ experience in real estate
- Must have prior experience in selling high end property.
- Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the required qualifications and experience; please send your application only quoting the job title on the email subject (Property Sales Executive) to email@example.com with a well detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: