PMC Estates Job Vacancy 2018 for Maintenance Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PMC Estates Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
PMC Estates Job Vacancy 2018
The eligible person will be coordinating installation, maintenance and repair work in buildings, oversee and determine repair procedures.
Responsibilities for the Repair & Maintenance Supervisor Job
- Oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems.
- Developing and implementing repairs and maintenance procedures
- Ensures prompt repairs are done in times of emergency breakdowns.
- Streamlines associated job execution and repair costs.
- Developing and carrying out detailed plans and schedules for: preventive maintenance; grounds keeping; equipment and appliance repair or replacement
- Responsible for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed
- Performing initial evaluations of building systems and distributing work assignments.
- Solicit bids and manage the budget for maintenance and capital improvement projects
- Selecting renovation-level contractors; ensuring contractors meet industry standards and inspecting their work upon completion
- Hire workers, organize schedules, and assign work activity.
- Coordinating the work and daily assignments of the maintenance staff; monitoring compliance with all relevant company and governmental safety rules and regulations
- Minimize the frequency or severity accidents of maintenance personnel and contractors by identifying risks.
- Submits reports to the Head of Property Management regarding repair jobs, which include consumption of man hours, materials, tools and skills.
- Investigate accidents and prepare relevant reports.
- Responsible for the reliability and maintenance of all equipment
- Perform other duties as required from time to time
Repair & Maintenance Supervisor Job Requirements
- Diploma in a technical course or equivalent
- Relevant technical skills in electrical repair and plumbing
- Two years of supervisory experience
- High level of safety awareness.
- Clerical ability.
- Ability to effectively relate with people from different backgrounds.
- Good communication skills to effectively interact with different groups of people.
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends when needed
- Well organized, detail oriented and efficient
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with good problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of regulations regarding housing quality and maintenance standards
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the required qualifications and experience; please send your application only quoting the job title on the email subject (Repairs & Maintenance Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a well detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: