PKF Job Vacancy 2018 for Tax Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PKF Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
PKF Job Vacancy 2018
PKF Kenya is a member firm of the PKF International Limited network of legally independent firms and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions on the part of any individual member firm or firms.
Are you wired for the ever-evolving career in tax?
We are recruiting a Tax Manager to drive our Mombasa office in providing multi-faceted tax services to a large portfolio of our clients.
Do you have what it takes?
- Proven work experience as a Tax Manager in a busy professional firm for at least 5 years
- Excellent knowledge in law and accounting, tax compliance and all types of taxes
- Working experience of flax and tax ir solutions such as value added tax validator, transfer pricing bench-marking database etc.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Degree in Law or Business Courses, and must be CPA-K/ACCA member in good standing
How will your day look like?
- Deliver a full range of tax services to our clients in compliance with tax laws and regulations within statutory time-frames
- Build relationships and interact with dents, Kenya Revenue Authority and The National Treasury
- Provide tax advisory services and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate with the audit department to ensure statutory deadlines are met
- Improve processes by developing or Implementing best practices to optimize our tax services
- Manage and coordinate tax audits on behalf of our clients
- Assist our clients to prepare arid defend tax disputes in Tax Appeal Tribunal.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration package, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the field of interest directly to [email protected] by 7 December 2018. PKF Kenya is a member firm of the PKF International Limited network of legally independent firms and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the actions or in actions on the part of any individual member firm or firms.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: