Pipa Bag Ltd Job Vacancy 2019 for Managing Director, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for The Pipa Bag Ltd Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Pipa Bag Ltd Job Vacancy 2019
Pipa Bag Ltd is a municipal solid waste management company in East Africa that aims to eliminate 90% of illegal and open urban dumping, process waste in a manner that yields a net positive environmental impact, and be affordable to all households and businesses within the target market. The company’s innovative collection and processing model offers a convenient waste collection solution for customers while enabling the company to recycle up to 80% of the waste stream. Formed in 2018, the company is registered in Kenya.
Pipa Bag Ltd is looking for an experienced international managing director to close an investment round to fund the company’s growth in Kenya and oversee day-to-day operations. The international managing director will be expected to close financing of at least USD 750,000 by December 2019. Successful candidates should have experience doing business in Kenya, a track-record raising money from international investors, experience in the waste management and energy sectors both in Kenya and internationally, and a robust network of investor contacts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a fundraising strategy that meets the company’s funding needs for the next 24 months.
- Identify and pitch international investors.
- Facilitate due diligence.
- Negotiate investment terms.
- Close a funding round of at least USD 750,000 by Q4 2019.
- Oversee the company’s Kenya operations.
- Master’s degree in economics or finance.
- At least 2 years waste management experience.
- At least 2 years biofuels or renewable energy experience.
- Experience working in Kenya.
- Professional language competency in German or French.
- Advanced financial modeling skills.
- Start date: March 1st 2019.
- Compensation: The new hire will earn a modest salary, but compensation is primarily performance-based. The employee will earn shares in Pipa Bag Ltd according to a milestone-based vesting schedule.
- Travel: Regular travel to Europe and North America.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Pipa Bag Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: