Philips Recruitment 2018 for Modality Sales Specialist Diagnostic Imaging, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Philips Recruitment 2018 for Modality Sales Specialist Diagnostic Imaging. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Philips Recruitment 2018
You will report to District Heath Systems Leader & Regional Business Manager, East Africa
Act as single point for customers as an account manager for smaller / transactional accounts in the Market, prepares and delivers on the tactical account plans.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Promote MRI, CT and DXR products, systems and services in customer visits, seminars and trade shows
- Execute the marketing plan for the assigned Business Lines (BL).
- Deploy programs (including Installed Base programs) to the districts to drive business for the assigned BLs
- Drive the district business by thorough analysis, planning and execution and review in close cooperation with the Regional Business Manager. Execute corrective actions when required
- Provide input in the generation of the BL order intake / sales forecast
- Participate in the district sales planning exercise for the BL, securing a high quality funnel management that is captured in the CRM tool
- Provide information about market trends, competitor’s sales practices and potential projects to the responsible Business Manager
- Ensure customer satisfaction by timely responding to all customer requests so that customers find it easy to do business with Philips Healthcare (PH)
- Support new product launches within the district
- Update stakeholders with customer facing role (e.g. District Managers, Account Managers) on product and market developments
- Work as part of the East Africa district account team and will also have added responsibility of 2 Key Accounts (develop plans, assist with AR etc…)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Technical or Bachelor degree
- Solid clinical background in Radiology
- Experience in a sales role in Healthcare or B2B environment
- Outspoken communication, presentation, selling and effective negotiating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English in addition to local language(s).
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to work independently while interacting within a (virtual) team with all levels of the organization
- High level of integrity and result-oriented
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: