Philips Job Vacancy 2018 for Modality Sales Specialist (Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Philips Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Philips Job Vacancy 2018
At Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of consumers, patients, providers and caregivers across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We unlock insights to develop leading solutions that enable improved care at lower cost. With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, we partner with customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
You will report to Business Marketing Manager, Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care Africa.
This job is to drive MA&TC sales in East district, both direct and indirect sales, a district with big potential for growth for MA&TC business.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Promote Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care products, systems and services in customer visits, seminars and trade shows.
- Execute the marketing plan for the assigned Business Lines (BL).
- Deploy programs (including Installed Base programs) to the districts to drive business for the assigned BLs.
- Drive the district business by thorough analysis, planning, execution, and review in close cooperation with the Regional Business Manager.
- Provide input in the generation of the BL order intake / sales forecast.
- Participate in the district sales planning exercise for the BL, securing a high quality funnel management that is captured in the CRM tool.
- Provide information about market trends, competitor’s sales practices and potential projects to the responsible Business Manager.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by timely responding to all customer requests so that customers find it easy to do business with Philips Health Systems.
- Support new product launches within the district.
- Update stakeholders with customer facing role (e.g. District Managers, Account Managers) on product and market developments.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Technical or Bachelor degree in Biomedical area
- At least 5 years of medical experience, preferable in the operating theatre or intensive care area.
- Experience in a sales role in Healthcare or B2B environment
- Outspoken communication, presentation, selling and effective negotiating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English in addition to local language(s).
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 40-50% of the time
- Ability to work independently while interacting within a (virtual) team with all levels of the organization
- High level of integrity and result-oriented
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Philips career website on philips.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: