People FOCO Recruitment 2018 for Site Specialist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for People FOCO Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
People FOCO Recruitment 2018
- To create a demand for Professional power tools and related accessories by providing effective job-site solutions to customers (end-users).
- To manage key accounts (end-users) and ensure enquiries generated are converted into orders by working with sales teams and distribution.
- To conduct market research on new products and communicate the ‘voice of the customer’ back to Marketing/ product management teams.
- To build a strategy to cover, penetrate, acquire and protect the business for Industrial product group in the target market.
- To increase brand share with the customer (end-user).
- Key account (end-user) planning – regular visits, build relationship and confidence with the end-user.
- Identify needs of the end-user, propose and expedite the solution
- Continuously update product knowledge and build competence in proposing effective solutions via demonstrations for end-user applications highlighting features benefits and advantages.
- Ensure the marketing objectives are met by focusing on categories that increase brand share.
- Product and safety training to end-user to support customers in driving higher productivity by correct usage of tools & accessories.
- New product launches to the end-user.
- Retention of Accounts (End-users)
- Liaise with sales teams and dealers to ensure quotations and orders are expedited efficiently.
Job Site Specialist/Consultant Job Accountabilities
- Achieve annual sell-out targets based on focus categories for the target market.
- Achieve New product sell-out targets
- Achieve new customer acquisition targets.
- Communicate & Implement marketing campaigns to the end-user.
- Key account (end-user) reports in the prescribed formats for review with managers.
- Support Marketing events such as dealer/ end-user meets and road shows.
- Maintain all products supplied for demonstration in good working condition at all times. A list of demonstration tools to be kept and updated periodically.
- Maintain the demonstration truck in good working condition and clean at all times to ensure that the brand is always held in high esteem.
- Sales managers – all levels
- Training Manager
- Service Manager – all levels
- Customer Service
- Key accounts (end-users) – all levels (Decision makers, influencers…
- Dealers/ Distributors
- Service Agents
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Relationship building
- Team working
- Customer Focus
- Analytical skills
- Commercial Acumen
Qualifications for the Job Site Specialist/Consultant Job
- Any Science Degree, preferably in Engineering (any) or equivalent industry experience in Construction, Engineering or similar.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com by 15th June 2018. Clearly indicate, ‘Job Site Specialist/Consultant’ on the subject of the email.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More