People Foco Job Vacancy 2019 for Receptionist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for People Foco Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
People Foco Job Vacancy 2019
Our Client, the leading supplier of medical, laboratory, and agricultural equipment is urgently seeking to hire a receptionist.
- Maintain office efficiency by implementing office procedures and best practices
- Greet and welcome visitors/customers as soon as they arrive at the office. Manage guest schedule.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in customer service a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist in a busy office
- Strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail, articulate and personable with a record of innovative problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple projects at once and adjust to changing priorities
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment
- High energy and an outgoing, social personality
- Candidates from Kirinyaga region will be highly preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com by 9th February 2019. Clearly, indicate the Receptionist- Embu position on the subject of the email.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: