People Foco Job Recruitment 2018 for Sales Account Manager(25-45K)
Our client, the leading water treatment plant in Kenya seeks to fill the position of the Sales Account Manager position. Main roles are outlined as below;
Table of Contents
Sales Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Promote and sell all the company products under specified categories
- Create awareness of the client’s products & services to key target groups
- Coordination of the company’s Commercial & Industrial Sales activities with the aim of satisfying customer needs and maximizing revenues.
- Develop the Kenyan market for the client’s potential supply
- Develop and execute the strategic plan by establishing effective working relationships with suppliers, distributor and outsourcing partners
- Ensure revenue targets are met and exceeded and ensure the cost of sales are controlled
- Support all sales and franchise personnel with facilitation of tools and price flexibilities.
- Support, supervise and train all staff
- Meet all revenue targets
Qualifications for the Sales Account Manager Job
- At least 2 years in Business Development Management or related experience and at least 5 years in a Sales, Business
- Experience in Water Treatment & Testing Equipment, Design, Installation or other Related Field is an added Advantage
- Contracting, Negotiation, Target Setting, Budget Creation and Statistical Analysis Experience
- Comply with all company policies.
- Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by the client’s Board of Directors
- A mature, presentable and focused professional
- The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework.
- Team Management experience
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Sales Account Manager’ position at the subject of the email by 19th January 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: