Penda Health Recruitment 2018 for Pharm Tech Procurement Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Penda Health Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Penda Health Recruitment 2018
Penda Health Limited is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by making extremely high-quality healthcare accessible to every family and offering unparalleled patient experiences. Our vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in all of Africa. Penda Health currently has 5 outpatient Medical Centers in Nairobi and is adding 18 more branches in the next 1.5 years.
- We are an aggressively growing company, be ready to grow with us.
- Strong ability to execute procurement needs for drugs.
- Key determinant in the success of our Vision.
- Our culture is really unique, if you get the job, you will have a chance to experience it.
The core of your job is ensure that all Medical Centres have the drugs they need at any given time. If you nail your job, Penda will get better at stocking the right drugs from the right suppliers at all times across all our medical centers. This translates to minimal stock outs, increased staff, patient satisfaction and bigger sales margins.
Key Performance Indicators
- Order fulfillment: You will be tasked with preparing drug orders and following through to delivery within an expected TAT of 2 days and a fulfillment of 95% within 3 days.
- Supplier management: You will ensure we have mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers. You will be actively involved in market research, reviewing suppliers, negotiating and contracting. Suppliers need to be happy having Penda as a customer.
- Accounting: You will process purchase requests, invoices and credit notes in our accounting platform.
- Cost Control: You will ensure that we buy the right drugs from the right suppliers at the right prices. Our margins need to be getting better because you own this piece of work
- Creativity and innovation: You will devise ways to ensure our Drugs supply chain works seamlessly.
- Be a great teammate to everyone.
Requirements for the Pharm Tech Procurement Officer Job
- College Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a reputable institution
- Minimum experience of 1 year in the procurement of drugs
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- High Integrity
- Detail Oriented
- Available full time
- Competitive compensation given with lots of appreciation
- Performance bonuses based on company performance
How to Apply
Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis (first to apply is first to be evaluated).
To apply, kindly click the following link; http://pendahealth.applytojob.com/apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: