Penda Health Recruitment 2018 for Admin Assistant with People Skills, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Penda Health Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Penda Health Recruitment 2018
Penda Health is an award-winning company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centers that offer evidence-based medical care and unparalleled patient experience at surprisingly affordable rates.
We are bringing on an Admin Assistant to join our People department at our support office along Lusaka Road. This position offers the opportunity to take your passion for working with people and work for a company that deeply cares about its staff and patients. If you’ve ever been curious about managing an office and making it the “GREATEST and MOST FUN” place for your teammates to work in, or you’ve been thinking about a career in HR but don’t know how to get started, this is the job for you! We are happy to take someone with the least experience in this and train from the ground up!
Key Benefits of this position are:
- Work with great team members from different backgrounds.
- A wide range of responsibility that will help shape up your career in the HR field!
- Learn fast about a million things!
- Create a “GREAT” atmosphere for the team at the Support Office.
- Office Space Management.
- Maintain an organized and up to date database and records of all Company and Staff related documents.
- Organize and manage both support office and company events well.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Work with our Medical Centre and Chemist Staff and ensure their licenses are always renewed in time.
- Work with all managers to ensure performance reviews and confirmations are done on time.
- Work with the Finance Team to ensure statutory deductions and Supplier payments are made on time.
- Support the entire Penda Team on anything and everything to enable them to work towards making our patient experience the “BEST” hence enabling us to achieve our Vision and Mission.
- Make sure you and your teammates love their work. It’s a part of your job. Work well with others. Go above and beyond what is expected from you.
- Ensure maintenance of a healthy working relationship with teammates
We’re a startup – get ready for anything!
- Available full time & strong computer skills
- Highly organized and detailed with excellent communication skills
- Loves talking with and learning about people
- A creative thinker who works well as part of a team
- No prior experience in HR is needed
- Sales experience would be a plus!
- Starting salary depends on experience and abilities
- Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude
- Strong benefits package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Penda Health career website on pendahealth.applytojob.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: