Penda Health Job Vacancy For Laboratory Technologist, Application Details
Penda Health is an award winning company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient health clinics that offer evidence-based medical care and unparalleled patient experience at surprisingly affordable rates. More info is available at PendaHealth.com
This is a key clinical position that will provide critical impact on our ability to provide comprehensive primary care to our patients. We are looking for individuals who can ensure an outstanding patient experience while providing the highest quality laboratory results.
- Learn all about clinic operations
- Training on many aspects of patient care
- Chance to interact with people from all walks of life all day long
Table of Contents
Laboratory Technologist Job Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive laboratory services. You will see a large variety of patients from many different backgrounds who present with various complaints and have different laboratory needs.
- Help us grow our clinical services. As a start-up company with a big vision, every team member plays an integral role in transforming the healthcare system in Kenya. We are looking for everyone to contribute their creativity and energy toward realizing the vision of friendly, high-quality, affordable health care.
- Take on marketing and clinical management responsibilities. We take a team approach to everything we do at Penda. This means that our lab techs do much more than just work in the lab. Lab techs are expected to help with managing the petty cash at the clinic which will ensure all money is accounted for and are very involved in the relationship management of partnership in the community.
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond. It’s part of your job to make sure you and your teammates love their work and that you share their work load with them when yours is lighter. This specifically means spending time in reception and triage when you don’t have patients. Work well with others go above and beyond what is expected from you
- Starting salary depends on experience/abilities. Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude.
Location and Hours:
We are a fast growing company with frequent openings at all our branches.Preference will be given to candidates who are flexible about the work location.
52 Hours per week.
Requirements for the Laboratory Technologist Job
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must
- Super friendly and fun – enjoys being part of a team
- Diploma, Higher Diploma or BSC in Medical Laboratory Science
- Fully proficient in lab services, including hematology
- Must have a license.
- Must be fluent in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: