Penda Health Job Vacancy For Clinical Officers, Application Details
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centres that make extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
Penda was named one of the Top 50 Most Innovative Companies in Kenya, 2014. We have already treated 30,000+ patients this year (2017) and will be opening many more branches. Our vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in Africa.
We are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
Key benefits of this position:
- Vision: To offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experience to everyone in Kenya profitably.
- Come help us make it possible!
- Fun environment with an uncommon culture. You’ll see it at our interviews.
- We take smart providers and turn them into great all-around providers.
Roles for the Clinical Officers Job
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data in our new high quality Electronic Medical Records system
What’s our culture
Being a clinical officer at Penda Health includes a lot more than your usual job. You treat patients independently and make your own decisions, with the support of guidelines, clinical mentors and continuing medical education. And, you will sterilize equipment, dispense drugs, do ANCs and well-baby visits, make follow up calls, etc.
Your charts will be reviewed monthly; you must maintain excellent scores. You attend frequent CMEs and complete online trainings to empower you to deliver great patient care.
Clinical Officers Job Requirements
- Registered with clinical officer’s council and have a valid practicing license
- Successful completion of interactive medical exam and self assessment of skills
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
- Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude.
- Lots of opportunities for growth over time – you can even become a branch manager!
Work Hours & Location
- 52 hours per week
- Our Medical Centres (Githurai 45,Embakasi and upcoming ones in Huruma, Githurai 44)
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: