Penda Health Job Vacancy 2019 for Team Leader
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Penda Health Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Penda Health Job Vacancy 2019
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by making extremely high-quality care accessible to every family. Our vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in all of Africa. We were ranked by Brighter Monday as the best healthcare company to work for in Kenya in 2018!
We currently have 220 staff operating 11 branches and treating 130,000 patients across Nairobi. By the end of 2020, we will be operating 50 branches in multiple countries with a staff of over 1000.
This position offers the opportunity to truly manage a branch of a fast growing company. You’ll make meaningful strategic decisions, have an immense amount of responsibility, and shape your own work plan to lead the branch to success.
This position offers
- Massive growth opportunities in a young, rapidly growing company
- Learn to run a successful healthcare business
- Our culture is like nowhere else… come see for yourself
In short – Inspire, motivate and manage your team to run the Medical Center in line with Penda standards, to make our patients happy, and to achieve our patient number growth goals
- Hire awesome staff and motivate them to create a high performing successful Penda Medical Centre. When necessary make good decisions to remove staff as well. Staff satisfaction is one of our core goals at Penda. It’s your responsibility to make the team at your branch super excited about their jobs!
- BE OBSESSED with making your patients happy. Do phone calls, focus groups, sit and talk with them, have community tea just to learn about what they like and don’t like about your Medical Centre. Then use the patient feedback to drive your Medical Centre to perfectly meet the needs and expectations of your community!
- Be ultimately responsible for the performance of the branch (we focus on patient numbers and loyalty). You’ll organize marketing activities in the community around your branch and monitor the quality of service to meet the ambitious targets. You will want to use data from our dashboards to come up with ideas on where to improve your branch’s performance
- Pay close attention to a million tiny pieces that make up a Penda Medical Centre – everything from ensuring the washroom checklist is checked every day to that our magazines are always up to date to that the drugs/supplies are never out of stock to that your staff always wear their name tags. These are the details that you own to bring our vision of transforming the experience of Healthcare to all families all over Kenya!
- Communicate in an excellent way to your team and to our support team. This will ensure that everyone feels connected to the company’s growth and values and that you will get the support you need to be successful
- 2+ years experience managing teams of people OR 1+ years experience training teams
- It’s a plus if you’ve spent some time doing community-based projects/work
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Your package will contain incentives based on meeting targets of Medical Centre performance.
- Strong benefits package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
How to Apply
As we are growing fast and hire lots of branch managers, we are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Candidates who apply earlier will be given priority.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: