Penda Health Job Vacancy 2018 for Recruiting Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Penda Health Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Penda Health Job Vacancy 2018
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by making extremely high quality-care accessible to every family. Our vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider and the best employer in Africa. We were ranked by Brighter Monday as the best healthcare company to work for in Kenya in 2018!
Penda is at the brink of rapid expansion in Kenya and Africa. We treat over 100,000 patients per year across 9 Medical Centers today, and are growing to 100 Medical Centers across Africa in the next 5 years.
Grow our team from 200 people today to 500 next year and 1,000 by 2020
Build a recruiting team that can attract top talent fast
Help us become the best employer in Africa
- Hire a wide variety of roles from entry-level to highly-skilled and specialized medical staff
- Set up systems to quickly source top talent. Implement global best practices
- Implement transparent, fair and efficient hiring processes allowing for bulk hiring of branch roles and specialized hiring for functional experts
- Make applying for roles at Penda fun and interesting for candidates. Candidates become patients and supporters, and we help them progress their careers
- Be a great business partner – build hiring forecasts, train managers on hiring, and think about creative ways to solve staffing challenges
- Hire, manage and coach a high performing team of recruiters who hire the best teams.
- Set up a very effective and efficient department
- We’re a start up – get ready for anything!
Who will be successful in this role?
You are a master recruiter. Candidates love interviewing with you and you use data to make excellent hiring decisions
People who work for you grow and develop. You’ve mentored others into becoming great managers and recruiters
You leverage technology in everything you do and appreciate the way it makes teams more efficient and scalable
You are excellent at feedback and healthy conflict. At Penda, we love giving and receiving feedback because we believe it helps us grow
- A minimum of five years of experience, with at least one year successfully managing managers
- Significant and diverse experience in sourcing, interviewing, screening and evaluating candidates
- Experience in hiring a wide range of people – ideally including fast-paced bulk hiring and specialized staff hiring
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong analytical skills & excel skills
- University degree from a reputable institution or the equivalent experience in the workforce
- Strong understanding of general business dynamics and how hiring influences these
- Basic Salary depends on qualifications and experience.
- Full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
- High potential for career growth as Penda grows
- Great benefits package – including “mandatory” hiking days and fruit salads at the office
How to Apply
Apply online on the career section of at our website www.pendahealth.com
Deadline for applications is December 10th, 2018
Candidates will be evaluated on a rolling basis (first to apply is first to be evaluated)
Penda Health is setting up its recruiting department. We are hiring people at different levels and have posted both this role for Kenya and a global Director of Talent Acquisition role. The Recruiting Manager for Kenya will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition. We will review candidates simultaneously, so an application for either of these roles is sufficient.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: