Penda Health Job Recruitment 2018 for Brilliant Pharm Tech, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Penda Health Job Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Penda Health Job Recruitment 2018
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that has been ranked the best healthcare company to work for in 2018 by Brighter Monday. We are transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that make extremely high-quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
We are searching for Kenya’s smartest, most caring and responsible pharm techs who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based Pharm techs.
- Our vision is to offer the highest quality healthcare and the best patient experiences to everyone in Kenya, profitably. Come help us make it possible!
- Fun environment with an uncommon culture – be a critical part of a high-functioning team!
- Competitive salary with at least two days off per week!
Responsibilities for the Brilliant Pharm techs Job
Offer amazing patient experience!
- Treat patients with empathy and understanding
- Listen to patients and make them feel heard
- Go above and beyond in meeting patients’ needs
Manage a complex formulary
- Own the implementation of excellent drug stock management practices
- Lead the order process from start to finish.
- Be the expert on stock management in the branch even outside the drug store. Teach others the best practices you know.
Be an amazing teammate!
- Be an integral member of the whole medical centre team when it comes to providing an amazing patient experience.
- Participate in community outreach, and marketing Penda’s services
- Your colleagues at your branch should love their jobs more because you are there
Brilliant Pharm techs Job Requirements
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology required (NOTE: must be registered with Pharmacy and Poison Board)
- Minimum 1 year experience in health or community-related work
- Ability to interact well with patients
- Great team player with drive for results
- General computer proficiency
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
- Additional package for a superintendent
- Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude
Our Medical Centres are open from 9:00 am-9:00 pm and you get at least 2 days off per week and one weekend off per month.
How to Apply
Apply online on the career section of at our website http://www.pendahealth.com/ or drop your CV at the Support Office – Simco Plaza, Nairobi, Kenya.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: