PATH Job Vacancy 2018 for Temporary Stores Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PATH Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
PATH Job Vacancy 2018
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health
Afya Ziwani is a USAID funded project covering Homa Bay, Kisumu, Migori, Kisii and Nyamira counties. The purpose of this project is to provide key clinical support to the Government of Kenya national HIV response with the overall goal of increasing access and coverage for HIV prevention, care and treatment services towards achieving the “90-90-90” targets.
PATH is currently recruiting for a temporary Stores Assistant who will be responsible for receiving, storing and issuing equipment, material, or other goods for the Afya Ziwani project in close liaison with the Stores Clerk. He/she will be responsible for proper documentation and filling of all Receipts and issuance of goods to and from the store.
- Receive supplies delivered from vendors and elsewhere.
- Count, sort or weigh incoming items to verify that all items on the delivery note, packing list or invoices have been received.
- Examine all items received to verify that they are in good condition and conform to the specifications contained in the requisition/order form or approved sample where applicable.
- Determine efficient and appropriate methods of storing supplies.
- Brand/Mark identifying codes on items received where applicable.
- Issue stock to authorized project staff or partners, keeping accurate records of all materials issued.
- Compile reports on inventory counts, stock records, spoilage or damage to stock etc., as required by the Project Management.
- Ensure up to date and accurate manual and computerized stores records, proper stock reconciliations.
- Maintain all stock records and take part in regular stock taking as shall be required by the Project Management.
- Ensure the cleanliness, security and good order of the stores.
- Ensure a proper filling system is in place for ease of retrieval and reference of documents.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role preferably in an NGO set up
- Minimum of a Diploma in Stores Management or related field
- Good computer skills
- Ability to Multi task
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: