PATH Job Vacancy 2018 for Temporary Program Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PATH Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
PATH Job Vacancy 2018
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health
Afya Ziwani is a USAID funded project covering Homa Bay, Kisumu, Migori, Kisii and Nyamira counties. The purpose of this project is to provide key clinical support to the Government of Kenya national HIV response with the overall goal of increasing access and coverage for HIV prevention, care and treatment services towards achieving the “90-90-90” targets.
PATH is currently recruiting for a temporary Program Assistant attached to the office of the Chief of Party. Reporting directly to the Chief of party, the Program Assistant will provide administrative and coordination support to the Chief of party as well as the Senior Management team to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Maintain the Chief of Party’s calendar and daily schedule, arrange meetings and plan his itineraries.
- Responsible for coordinating the Office of the Chief of Party, Senior Management team, and the team leaders’ logistics.
- Arrange and schedule meetings with partner representatives, officials from relevant government ministries and individuals of interest to the Afya Ziwani project.
- Ensure timely follow-up and delivery of materials and information related to the functions of the Chief of Party.
- Screen visitors and calls for the Chief of Party.
- Monitor and manage all correspondence and ensure timely and appropriate response.
- Sit in meetings with the Chief of Party and record the proceedings of the meetings.
- Maintain a database of files and records for the project.
- Prepare and share the Highlights of the Chief of Party’s diary
- Edit and prepare documentation of key achievements for the USAID quarterly reports
- Prepare periodic reports for the duties performed.
- Maintain confidentiality of all privileged information.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role preferably in an NGO set up
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Excellent command of the English Language, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good time management and ability to Multi task
- Excellent Report writing and Minute writing skills/Excellent writing, editing, grammatical and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: