Panalpina Group Job Vacancy 2018 for IT Systems and Network Administrator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Panalpina Group Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Panalpina Group Job Vacancy 2018
The Panalpina Group is one of the world’s leading providers of supply chain solutions. The company combines its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions for eleven core industries. Drawing on in-depth industry know-how and customized IT systems, Panalpina manages the needs of its customers’ supply chains, no matter how demanding they might be. Energy and Project Solutions is a specialized service for the energy and capital projects sector.
The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and it works with partner companies in over 90 countries. Panalpina employs approximately 14,500 people worldwide who deliver a comprehensive service to the highest quality standards – wherever and whenever.
Req ID: 157958
Start Date: December 2018
We are looking to hire a IT SYSTEMS AND NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR to ….
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls in line with local, regional and corporate SOP
- Provide support to users and solve non-complex problems to minimize system down-time and loss of productivity through either over the phone, remote support or in person,
- Complete simple / standard set-up activities for computers, printers, multifunctioning devices, audio-visual equipment and other ICT systems in line with Service Level Agreements to ensure compliance with organizational standards
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment , document and review processes and procedures
- Monitor the performance of systems and assist with the identification of potential issues and propose solutions
- Contribute to the development of reference materials to assist the ICT support community through maintenance of documentation on system configurations and technical processes
- Encourage customers and internal stakeholders to follow procedures and processes when logging incidents and requesting changes
- Handled projects ( lead or manager) plus
- Perform assigned tasks to support Panalpina meets its objectives and targets regarding quality, health, safety and environment as documented in IMS and follow all requirements as set out in the QHSE policy
- Bachelor degree preferably in the field of Computer science
- CCNA certified and or Network Security certification
- ITIL Foundation, Cobit or any IT Process certification, MCSE / MCSA, RHCE or any server related certifications– added advantage
- Minimum of 3Years of experience in Network Support & maintenance
- Proven experience or knowledge in Network Management – WAN/LAN computer networks, Data Communication, TCP/IP, Application monitoring &
- Diagnostic, Working knowledge if Network Managing Tool.
- Familiarity with Routers, Firewall, Server system administration and or Machine learning will be added advantage
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude are must
Fluent in English and Swahili.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Panalpina career website on jobs.panalpina.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: