PACIS Insurance Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Credit Controller, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for PACIS Insurance Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
PACIS Insurance Recruitment 2018
PACIS Insurance Company Limited was incorporated in Kenya in October 2004 and is an initiative of the Catholic Church, with a vision to be the icon of reliability and trustworthiness.
In order to serve our growing client base, the company wishes to recruit an experienced, dynamic and innovate individual to fill the following position:
Job holder is responsible for facilitating timely and accurate execution of receivables and credit control activities.
Assistant Credit Controller Job Responsibilities:
- Undertake debtor account reconciliations as required
- Ensure compliance to receivable policies and procedures.
- Timely follow up on debts payment to meet cash & debtor day targets set by the Firm
- Verifying facts of all debit notes/ endorsements before passing credit notes.
- Maintaining accurate up to date and orderly records of all customers i.e. ledgers, debt forms, remittance slips and any manner of correspondences with the customer.
- Preparation of premium overdue policy holders lists for cancellation
- Maintaining accurate records of all debt collection activity.
- Prepare ageing reports of assigned accounts and follow up on outstanding payments.
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries on receivables.
Qualifications for the Assistant Credit Controller Job
- Diploma in Debt management from an accredited institution
- CPA (K), ACCA
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
- ERP in a multi user environment.
Skills and Attributes
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- High integrity and confidentiality.
How to Apply
Applications with a detailed CV, indicating the preferred location and telephone contacts with names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com not later than 15thJune 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: