Oxfam Job Vacancy 2018 for Human Resource Advisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Oxfam Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Oxfam Job Vacancy 2018
Are you passionate and wonder how you can make a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable communities? There is now an exciting opportunity to be part of influencing and shaping a stronger Oxfam in Kenya (OiK) Programme, working with others to alleviate poverty and inequality.
As the HR Advisor, you will: –
Report to the Director Operations and implement the full range of HR strategies necessary to support effective people management across OiK Programme. Ensure implementation and best practice of HR policy, business processes that are relevant, cost effective and, HR management contributes and is aligned to OiK Programme strategic goals.
The person: –
Amongst other qualifications, knowledge and experience, you will: –
- Have an undergraduate/post graduate in Business Administration or HRM and professional qualification in Human Resource Management.
- Have at least 3 years working experience in HR and a good track record of strong HR Management and systems experience.
- Have an understanding of the complexities of working in a multicultural environment.
- Be adaptable in approach to work with and, willingness to work under pressure in a demanding environment.
- Have initiative and ability to work independently and develop solutions to issues.
- Be highly flexible with the ability to produce creative and pragmatic solutions to diverse HR/Admin issues.
- Be a good communicator with strong written and reporting skills.
- Be able to support and influence others and commitment to working in a team
How to Apply
This role offers scope for development, if you are the candidate we are looking for, please submit your application and CV detailing your experience. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
At Oxfam, we are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: