Oxfam GB Jobs 2021 recruitment adverts has been released online. Oxfam GB recruitment 2021, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Oxfam GB Jobs 2021 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2021 Oxfam GB Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Oxfam GB is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Roving Manager
All our work is led by three core values:
Empowerment: Everyone, from our staff and supporters to people living in poverty, should feel they can make change happen.
Accountability: We take responsibility for our actions and hold ourselves accountable. We believe that others should also be held accountable for their actions.
Inclusiveness: We are open to everyone and embrace diversity. We believe everyone has a contribution to make, regardless of visible and invisible differences.
The EA Node team provides high quality technical support services and strategic advice to the countries and International finance for an optimal use of donors’ and Oxfam resources. Key mandate is to minimise risk and impact of risk should these materialise.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced Finance professional, committed to making a difference. You will have worked in a complex global organisation, supporting senior management and the needs of their teams, both operational and financial.
You will have strong quantitative skills, with the ability to quickly identify risks through financial analysis. You will have the ability to establish strong relationships at a distance, to work with a wide array of people in different contexts and to transmit knowledge effectively. Prioritizing amongst conflicting demands comes naturally to you, as well as proactively proposing solutions and advice on appropriate systems and ways of working
The Roving Finance Manager – Africa Node will be responsible for support training, capacity building, strengthening and supporting good practice in the financial management function across countries whilst working with the country directors, HoBO, Finance Manager Arica Node where Oxfam GB is responsible for providing business support. This will include process and systems training; follow up of accounting issues; support financial risk management through adequate financial analysis and KPI monitoring; Support, review and closure of legacy contract; collaborate with audit and fraud support functions as well as with donor contract management and compliance activities. This support will include support to humanitarian responses.
Location: Flexible depending on right to work
Our package: Depending on experience.
Internal Grade: C2 National
Contract type: Open Ended
Hours of work: This is a full-time role; however, Oxfam offers various flexible arrangements which candidates can discuss with the Recruiting Manager at contracting stage.
This role reports to: Head of Business Operations Africa
- Staff reporting to this post: Depending on country of Deployment
- Annual budget for the post: Depending on country of Deployment
- Screening checks: All successful candidates will be screened through
- Refinitiv World-Check One to comply with counter terrorism and financial sanctions regulations.
- Manages the day to day operational financial activity for a large and complex operating unit to achieve the job’s defined areas of responsibility.
- Contributes to developing and delivering targets and plans within the operating unit (i.e. country or region) and possibly more widely within the affiliate; work may influence affiliate policies.
- Ensure financial processes comply with OGB standards and local legislation requirements such as that related to reporting and taxes.
- Puts together financial monitoring plans, interprets financial information; provides analyses and advice to country and/or regional managers, and sometimes senior head office managers on a range of complex issues including managing legal compliance and financial risk.
- Support with coordination of statutory audits and annual audits
- Work with the country funding and finance teams in developing funding proposals including preparation of budgets on exceptional basis.
- Ensure oversight of High Risk Donor Reporting, review and reaction to overall performance.
- Supports with annual council budgeting processes working closely with the Finance Coordinator, EA node.
- Supports managers to work differently / adopt procedures and maintain standards.
- To provide advice and support to project team in all aspects of financial management
- Lead and manage the setup and implementation of Oxfam systems and procedures for the field office
- To assist in the co-ordination and management of humanitarian programmes with responsibility on financial management.
- Responsible for the preparation and monitoring of budgets, authorisation of payments, maintenance of cash and bank books, preparation of monthly accounting returns, security of cash, stock and capital, assets purchasing and stock system.
- Ensuring compliance to Oxfam GB policies and procedures.
- Support Country Humanitarian Co-ordinator, Development PM and Finance Manager on budget planning
- Provide coaching and training on Oxfam finance systems to all humanitarian field finance officers and assistants. This involves review financial management capacity of finance and programme staff and bringing the team in ground to the required level through planned capacity building process.
- To support project team on donor narrative and financial reporting, including establishing audit trails, understanding donor requirements
- Lead in setting up office is humanitarian responses
- Identify risks and highlighting these to senior management
- Preparation of budget monitoring reports and leading conversations with budget holders and country management team
- Preparation of audit schedules and coordinating in country and global audits
- Proactively liaise with country directors and providing technical advice
- Lead in ensuring various teams and aware and comply to donor conditions
- Building strong management and technical skills among countries support functions.
- Proactively highlight country operational challenges whilst proposing/providing innovative solutions to recurrent issues identified.
- Ensure finance function operates in an effective manner whilst complying with all Oxfam GB policies and procedures
- Ensure Oxfam adheres to local legislative requirements
- Manage the staff and resources for defined area of operation
- Identify, highlight and follow up mitigation of risks whilst ensuring the control environment is reviewed from time to time to ensure adequacy of controls
- Set up and customise control environment depending on context
- Manage and liaise with funding and program teams to ensure effective donor contact management (proposals and budgets, budget monitoring and donor reporting).
- Manage and liaise relationship between in country and above country teams for efficient operations
skills, experience and knowledge
- Recognised degree in accounting and relevant experience in financial management minimum 5 years.
- Good management and financial accounting experience, including a pro-active approach to budgeting, budget monitoring, reporting etc
- Proven experience of financial management & planning including donor regulations and guidelines.
- Good interpersonal and team skills and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Proven experience of managing complex/remote relationships.
- Proven experience of capacity building, coaching & development of team members.
- Experience of working in countries across Africa.
- Ability to travel often within region with short notice and for extended period.
- Experience working in humanitarian set up
- Gender knowledge and cultural sensitivity with a strong commitment and understanding of the values and principles of Oxfam.
- Good communication & influencing skills.
- Experience of working in NGO sector in countries and/or at the regional level
- Experience of working with donor agencies and knowledge of their reporting requirements
Language- Good grasp of French and workable level of English.
At Oxfam, our job descriptions provide a guide to what might be expected in the role. Along with our strategy the job profile is used to help to shape specific objectives for employees. Employees are supported to deliver these objectives and they are annually assessed against them as part of the Oxfam performance review process. This job profile is not incorporated into the employment contract.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Oxfam career website on jobs.oxfam.org.uk to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Oxfam GB Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Oxfam GB Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Oxfam GB Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Oxfam GB Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Oxfam GB Jobs 2021 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Oxfam GB Jobs 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: