Oshwal Academy Job Recruitment 2018 for Art Teacher
Location: Nairobi – Senior School
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the British National Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), and prepares students for IGCSE and IAL/GCE A Levels.
The Academy is seeking for an Art teacher for its Senior School.
Qualifications, Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with a Bachelor of education Degree with specialization in Art/ Fine Art.
- Applicants with teaching examinable will have an added advantage.
- At least three years’ teaching experience teaching I.G.C.S.E. and or A level Art.
- Demonstrable technical and academic knowledge of fine art.
- Knowledge of technical content delivery in a variety of examinable syllabi (Edexcel, Cambridge, I.G.C.S.E. and A level)
- Demonstrable ability in supervising examination classes.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and technologically savvy.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the Human Resource Manager – Oshwal Academy Nairobi through email@example.com
The application closing date is 22nd February 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: