Orbital Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for Receptionist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Orbital Africa Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Orbital Africa Job Vacancy 2018
Orbital Africa (www.orbital.co.ke) is the leading Geospatial consulting company in Kenya and Africa region at large. Orbital is based in Karen, Nairobi. We are looking to fill the position of a Receptionist.
Start Date: 7th January 2019
Job Purpose / Summary: The receptionist shall be responsible for executing office systems, procedures and controls in the entire administrative function covering the company policies, procedures, visitors and clients’ records etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executing systems, procedures and controls in the entire office functions covering the maintenance of daily clients’ record.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- Answering, screening and forwarding all incoming external phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, magazines and brochures etc.)
- Ensure daily office cleanliness is maintained
- Update the calendars and schedule meetings, events, conferences etc.
- Liaise with the accountant to arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of all office expenses and costs.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing among other office duties.
- Possess a diploma or certificate in Clerical Work, Office Administration or any relevant skills.
- Minimum 1-year work experience
- Good Interpersonal skills i.e. Influencing, communication and negotiation skills,
- Problem solving and Analytical skills
- Decisive decision maker and ability to work under tight time schedules.
- Proficient in MS Office (word, excel and outlook) as well as proficient in use of the internet.
- Must satisfy Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya (provide copies of KRA, EACC, CID and CRB certificates).
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a cover letter and updated CV to [email protected] before close of business 14th December 2018.
NB: Please do not attach certificates!!
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: