Orascom Web Solutions Recruitment 2018 for Web Developer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Orascom Web Solutions Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Orascom Web Solutions Recruitment 2018
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Proficient in any of the content management systems preferably WordPress.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
How to Apply
To apply, kindly check on the application details on https://www.oracom.co.ke/careers-vacancy/ or send a detailed CV and application letter to [email protected]. You can also share with us your portfolio, if any.
DEADLINE: 1st June 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: