Oracle Job Vacancy 2019 for Financial Analyst x4
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Oracle Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Oracle Job Vacancy 2019
As a member of Oracle GBF Finance organization, you will drive key cross functional business practices. You will be able to:
- Provide value added business support to help business achieve top line and bottom line growth
- Supply constant and real-time financial information to business partners on revenue streams, operating expenses, headcount and key business drivers through close collaboration with the Global Financial Information Centre (GFIC)
- Drive quarter end close and P&L management
- Represent Finance in periodical Business reviews with particular emphasis on improving financial performance.
- Take (co-)ownership and responsibility for Business decisions and execution
- Drive the annual budget process alongside Sales Management, providing guidance on appropriate levels of growth in terms of revenue and margin
- Participate in Forecast process, including forecast calls, pipeline/large deal reviews, provide early warning analysis, and assess potential risk/upside
- Manage the compensation planning process for the Sales org, including GTM discussions, annual quota reviews, and bonus pool structure design
- Develop, recommend, and implement financial policies, practices, and process changes
- Review and approve recommendations for financial planning and control
- Liaise between Business and other internal groups (e.g. Rev Rec, Deal Management, Legal, Credit and Collection, Source to Settle, Tax, HR) to provide guidance and interpretation of Oracle policies
- Involve in Compliance reviews and Risk assessment
Personal and Interpersonal Competencies
- Ability to analyze situations and make recommendations to solve issues or improve process
- Strong communicator. Express and articulates key elements of ideas or concepts (both written and verbal) in a logical, descriptive, and comprehensible manner across the organization.
- Interacts internally and externally with executive management negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy and support business growth.
- Ability to strategically engage internal and external customers and partners at senior level
- Competency in business process design and systems usage
- Promotes an open flow of information so all concerned are well informed
- Takes initiative to achieve value added results, within the scope of responsibility
- Technical aptitude, ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and changing environment
- Relevant experience in enterprise software or hardware industry.
- Knowledge of industry, Africa market and ability to articulate industry patterns and trends.
- Handle ambiguous and challenging ad hoc requests and deliver high quality analysis to enable decision making
- Experience in working with multi-cultural and remote contacts
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in Finance
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
Serves as a financial advisor and business partner in managing the activities of the financial staff. This role will require the candidate to be conversant with the dynamics of the Africa market and be able to engage customers up to C level externally as needed.
Ensures that global business processes and practices are followed in providing accurate financial analysis in support of Oracle’s business to facilitate decision making and future business strategies. Manages a professional staff.
As a member of Oracle’s Finance organization, you will drive key cross functional business practices such as management of the budget and forecasting processes. You will prepare, administer, and direct the control of the budget. Review and approve recommendations for financial planning and control. Monitor divisions and subsidiaries adherence to budgets. Develop, implement, and integrate financial practices across multiple organizations and locations. Develop, recommend, and implement financial policies, practices, and process changes.
Functional expertise and broad company knowledge. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Serves as process owner; ability to identify cross-functional issues. Demonstrated leadership skills. A minimum of 10 years relevant senior experience in Finance is a must.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning & forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
As a member of Oracle’s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control. Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed. You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Strong Microsoft Office skills and proficiency in Oracle Financials. Strong analysis and research skills. Ability to partner across functions. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance preferred. CPA/MBA desired.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
How to Apply
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: