Oracle Applications (DBA) Vacancy at Cygnet Systems, Application Details
We seek to recruit qualified and experienced Oracle Applications Database Administrator (DBA) to give support to Oracle E-Business Suite users across the Company.
The job holder is responsible for the performance, integrity and security of the database. The Oracle database system is the backbone of our operations, hence effective management and prioritization of activities is of paramount importance for the DBA.
- Providing Support For Oracle Applications R11i/R12.
- Performance Monitoring And Tuning Of Databases, Oracle Application Servers And E-Business Software
- Backup And Recovery Of Oracle EBS R12 Running On Oracle 11g
- Planning, Testing And Performing Software Upgrades
- Problem Management [I.E., Problem Identification, Management And Resolution]; Patch Analysis And Patch Application
- Assisting With Database Loads And Data Conversion Activities
- Cloning And Supporting Environments, Sr Resolution
- Analyze Storage Utilization And Overall Capacity Planning For The EBS
- Supporting The EBS Services In A 7 X 24 High Availability Environment.
- Actively Manage Incidents To Ensure Compliance Against Measurable Service Within Documented Tolerances And Service Levels
- Bachelor’s Degree In IT, Software Engineering, IT Or Related Fields From A Recognized University
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- In Depth Knowledge of Linux (Oracle Linux), SQL and PL/SQL
- A Minimum Of Seven (3) Years’ Of Experience Supporting R12 In Linux Environment
- Experience In Providing Production Support In R12.
- Experience Using Release Management Tools, Including Version Control System And Release Management Best Practices.
- Solid Knowledge Of All Aspects Of Oracle/R12 ERP Development, Development Tools, Best Practices And Standards, Including Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports.
- A Working Knowledge Of Structured Test Methods And Processes Is Definite Plus.
- Ability To Work To Aggressive And Critical Timelines.
- Experience With Their Database Software/Web Applications, Apache And Web Services.
- Ability To Communicate Technical Issues With Non-Technical Users
- Sound Analytical, Interpersonal And Communication Skills
Company Profile: Cygnet Systems is an established IT solution provider and a technology agnostic IT systems integrator with global experience in providing valuable business solutions.
We provide cost effective and customized solutions which include IT Consulting, ERP services like Implementation, Upgrades, Roll‐out, Support and Product and Custom Application Development that meet unique customer requirements.
With a commitment to provide cutting‐edge technology solutions and a proven ability to deliver tailor‐made and cost‐effective solutions, Cygnet Systems has become the preferred IT partner for a number of companies across the region.
How to Apply
Cygnet Systems offers excellent careers opportunities for professionals who possess outstanding interpersonal skills and are results-oriented team players.
If you are interested to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)