Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018 for Real Estate Consultant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018
To Grow and Develop Real Estate Business
Responsibilities for the Real Estate Consultant Job
- Develop and implement Real Estate Business strategy
- Source properties for sale, Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers, sellers and tenants, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price; Appraise property values
- Advise clients and the BOD on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services. Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the properties they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases. Prepare sales or other contracts
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance.
- Advise the Board on new market trends, client’s needs and all Real Estate matters.
Real Estate Consultant Job Qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or any other related field.
- Must have certification in Real Estate sales/consultancy
- Excellent Sales and Marketing skills; Aggressive and high level of sales prowess.
- Must have at least 4 years experience in Real Estate sales (Property)
- High proficiency in IT
- Honest with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and result oriented.
- High integrity, maturity and good character.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent Negotiation and Problem solving skills
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to send their applications together with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees stating their current and expected remuneration to [email protected] on or before 30th June 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: