Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018 for Data collection clerks, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018
The successful candidate/s will be responsible for coordinating, conducting and collecting data from interviews, questionnaires, sites and various other methods of collecting data. S/he will be contracted for a period of three months.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Data collection clerks Job
- Understanding the activities and objectives of the site projects
- Conducting surveys, interviews, questionnaires and other data collection activities as required by management
- Conducting site visits and ability to travel to assigned areas for collecting data
- Collecting, recording and managing data as accurately as possible and within the established timeframe (including daily targets)
- Write and report the progress and number of transcriptions completed on daily basis
- Reviewing database, and regularly verifying if the input information is accurate on daily basis Anticipate unusual situations and make quick and responsible decisions
- Handle customer queries and give appropriate responses
- Perform any other task or responsibility as assigned by the management
Data collection clerks Job qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or any related field Good experience in collecting quantitative or qualitative information
- Minimum of three years of experience in the relevant field.
- Advanced computer literacy
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proven analytical and research skills.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analysis/evaluation skills
- Ability to work technically
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2018 with “DATA COLLECTION CLERK” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contact
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: