Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018 for Construction Sales Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018
Optiven Group is a leading brand in Real Estate Sector in Africa. The Group’s main objective is to empower property investors and transform the Society. The Group has a number of flourishing Strategic Business Units (SBUs). Optiven Construction is one of these subsidiaries dealing with manufacture of precast materials – All Outdoor building materials. We are currently looking forward to fill the position of Construction Sales & Marketing Executive. We are looking for a passionate Sales & Marketing Executive to provide strategic support that ensures Business Growth.
Duties and responsibilities for the Construction Sales & Marketing Executive Job
- Develop solid, long-term relationships with prospects and maintain existing customer’s relationship within the commercial construction industry in order to grow profitable sales.
- Make regular in-person sales calls and visits to existing client sites in order to ensure client satisfaction and to maximize sales growth.
- Seek out prospective clients and business opportunities by phone, mail, email, and/or in-person communication.
- Ensure that all marketing materials, documents and correspondence are updated and adhered to the corporate image.
- Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news, and developments. Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies.
- Introduce and demonstrate new products to existing client base.
- Follow-up on all quotes to ensure that client needs are addressed.
- Document outcome of the proposed solutions.
- Lead the development and preparation of RFP’s, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations, proposal, and contracts.
- Report competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management.
- Execute sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner.
- Maintain a professional image through communication, personal presentation and vehicle that reflects well on the company.
- Complete sales call and expense reports on a timely basis in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain CRM software with up-to date information on client contact activities.
- Work safely at all times.
- Adhere to all applicable safety policies.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Construction Sales & Marketing Executive Job Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, project management or business administration with strong technical background 3+ years prior work experience in Sales, Business Development or related positions
- Demonstrated results in meeting sales quotas or business development goals.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience using CRM software to track and analyze sales metrics.
- Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities.
- Ability to learn and operate sales and customer contact management tools.
- Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Must have interpersonal skills sufficient to work cooperatively with people and consummate sales transactions.
- Knowledge of construction industry terms, standards and practices will be an added knowledge Appropriate manner, conduct, and grooming to adhere to company policy.
- Technical aptitude sufficient to relate to technology applications.
- Ability to learn product lines and client operations.
- Ability to comprehend equipment specifications, price lists, catalogs, and common industry reference materials.
- Must be able to write legibly and perform common calculations quickly and accurately.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to [email protected] by 30th June 2018 with “CONSTRUCTION SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: