Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018 for Business Development Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018
Optiven Group is a leading Brand in Real Estate Sector in Africa. The Group’s main objective is to empower property investors and transform the Society. The Group has a number of flourishing Strategic Business Units (SBUs).Optiven Construction is one of these subsidiaries.
We are looking for an energetic and charismatic person to fill the position of a Construction Business Development Manager. The desired person will be responsible for driving business growth by developing contacts, identifying market opportunities and increasing sales.
Duties and responsibilities for the Construction Business Development Manager Job
- Creating development plans and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels, guarantee the establishment of referrals upon targeted clients.
- Meeting existing and potential clients, identifying and gathering their specific needs at an early stage
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Preparing financial projections and sales targets
- Attending events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Preparing sales presentations
- Participating in sales meetings Producing forecasts and reports for management
- Discuss the Monthly Customer Complaint Report with the management and offer solutions
- Be fully conversant with the commercial and technical requirements of customers and competitors within preselected and defined market sectors.
- Respond to bids and tenders coordinating with internal departments.
- To propose the best technical and economic solutions (quality, cost, deadlines) and to negotiate new contracts.
- To secure the relationship with the clients until the achievement of the project
- Be the face of company and day to day point of contact with clients in all regions.
- Perform any other assignment that may be given from time to time
Construction Business Development Manager Job Requirements
- Degree or equivalent in Finance, Marketing, Business Management ,Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the same position dealing with construction products
- Must have exposure in the sector of construction
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and Computer Operations.
- A good personal network of contacts in the industry
- Strong communication, organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent in developing customer relationships and customer service
- Aggressive in meeting targets.
- Ability to take ownership, working independently and to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, honesty and transparency
- Professionalism, high level of maturity, good character with positive values
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to [email protected] by 30th June 2018 with “CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: