Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018 for Assistant HR Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018
We are looking forward to filling the above position of an Assistant Manager, Human Resources and Administration to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. Your role is to act as the liaison between HR manager and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries.
You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Human Resources Manager Job
The desired person will be responsible for the following:-
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- To ensure the company’s vision and Mission are achieved
- Contributing towards team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining continuity among Head office, department, and field work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Purchasing printed materials, equipment and forms by obtaining requirements;
- negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time Education and other required
Assistant Human Resources Manager Job qualification
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Those with a higher diploma (KNEC) from IHRM will have an added advantage
- Proven experience as an HR Administrative Assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position amounting to at least 6years
- Experience in assessment, monitoring and evaluation, training and facilitation of staff
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws
- Hands on experience with HR software like, HRIS or HRMS Should have Counselling and guidance skills and a strong potential for negotiation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Team work skills
- Must be focused, confident, and observant
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Should be a person with high degree of honesty
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to [email protected] by 30th June 2018 with “ASSISTANT MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: