Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Documentation Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Optiven Limited Recruitment 2018
We seek to hire an ambitious and a self-motivated Assistant Documentation Manager to be based in our documentation department.
Assistant Documentation Manager Job responsibilities:-
- To assist the Documentation Manager in vetting and verifying all documents and ensure adherence to relevant regulations
- Ensure compliance with documentation needs through client and research collaboration, assign resources and update management on projects
- To maintain adherence to the company’s policy in enhancing client relations through communicating and informing them on the status of their needs
- Assist the Documentation Manager in overseeing issuance of completion documents by generating a periodic tracking reports. i.e. weekly and monthly
- Assist in following up and tracking legal documents and external correspondence and ensure all legal documents are free of error
- Exhibit professional conduct in performing day-to-day tasks thus promoting good ethics
- Train, mentor and guide new staff on improving efficiency and evaluate their performance regularly.
- Delegate documentation and assist in assessment and delivery
- Assist in developing a document management system that increases document accessibility to staff and to clients/customers when needed
- To help in archiving documents and materials logically and accurately for future use
- Update customers’ register for all our clients who have our projects
- Coordinate with different departments to achieve end results, convey these to management, and develop new documentation and distribution ideas and thought processes
- Improve quality consistently through discussions with clients, marketers and the management
- Identify and apply new communication trends appropriately to business.
- Assist in drafting, implementing and improving the company documentation policies
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
Requirements for the Assistant Documentation Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Business Management or a related course of study
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good team working and management skills
- Have the ability to prioritize, manage time well and multitask
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Proficiency with specific software, such as document management systems and/or customer relation management programs
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with the use of databases
- Ability to work independently with better result output
- Must be a person of high integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above criteria are required to send their applications to [email protected] by 30th June 2018 with “ASSISTANT DOCUMENTATION MANAGER” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: