Optiven Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Restaurant Supervisor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Optiven Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Optiven Limited Job Vacancy 2018
We are seeking a detail-oriented, reliable, experienced restaurant supervisor to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in managing all aspects of our restaurant business. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our customers and motivate our staff to ensure excellent customer service.
Restaurant Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Oversee all front of the house restaurant operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service
- Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- Maintain quality control for all food served
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Look for ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Ensure that new employees are trained and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Supervise the team and act as the main liaison between customers and hotel staffs
- Assigning duties and coordinating operations to ensure customers are happy
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements for the Restaurant Supervisor Job
- Diploma in Hospitality Management, Food and Beverage or other related field preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in hotel or hospitality industry as a supervisor.
- Front and back of house experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and all staff
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
- Computer literate
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Planning and reporting skills
- Decisive and critical thinker
- Honesty and high level of integrity
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the above are required to send their applications to email@example.com with “RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees.
The salary for the position is Ksh 25,000
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: