Opticom Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Executive, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Opticom Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Opticom Job Vacancy 2018
Duties for the Sales Executive Job
- Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers, demos and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company CRM.
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Review your own sales performance
Sales Executive Job Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a B2B and B2C sales role for Technology Company, preferably in a Security Company
- Has knowledge on CCTV, Biometrics Access Control and Fire Fighting equipment
- Undergraduate Degree in Sociology, communication, Marketing or related studies
- Ability to handle customers efficiently
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds
- The ability to sell
- Capability to grow in a competitive environment
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] in pdf before 13th October 2018.
All CVs received after the deadline will not be considered.
For more details about our company visit www.opticom.co.ke
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: