Optica Job Vacancy 2019 for HR Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Optica Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Optica Job Vacancy 2019
This is a senior management role and will be responsible over the entire HR function of the organization. General aspect of the role will expect a strong leadership to the HR team to carry out routine human resources functions and the strategic aspect of the role will focus on developing HR strategies to enhance the overall HR experience to the firm.
The role will seriously stress on actual execution of tasks from day one and performance will be critically reviewed on the same basis. Therefore candidates with confidence and proven track records to meet this expectations only are encouraged to apply.
- Ensuring the maintenance of all HR and payroll data is up to date
- Maintaining the staff personal file system in perfect manner to ensure staff personal files are complete
- Regular backup taking of personal file data to ensure safety of sensitive information
- Handling all areas related to staff leave and maintaining the leave register.
- Preparing staff leave calendars periodically with relievers identified
- Identifying relievers and assigning to facilitate day offs / absenteeism
- Capturing on all staff leave and off data to T&A system on daily basis
- Advising management on need of staff recruitment based on HR forecasts
- Coordination of leave matters with the staff and informing management on areas needing attention
- Maintaining the T&A system and processing of T&A reports on a periodical basis
- Maintaining record on staff requests related to attendance and factoring on daily basis
- Reviewing and revising HR policies in compliance with changing or new legislation under the guidance of the HR manager
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Conducting new employee orientation program and other educational and training programs on changes in benefits, diversity, etc.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment.
- Daily supervision of work support & security staffs work within HQ building
- Receiving employee complaints and acting accordingly to resolve them.
- Defining the learning strategy and recruitment, setting high standard principles and providing likely solutions. Providing pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on grievance, attendance, disciplinary, and performance issues.
- Raising proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse HR issues, and recommending appropriate action plans.
- Compiling and managing case management documentation, accompany and support managers.
- Briefing new employees on the policies and procedures of an organization in conjunction with development and learning team, providing coaching to managers on difficult and complex issues.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Any other related work
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: