OPPO Job Vacancy 2019 for Media & Partnership Specialist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for OPPO Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
OPPO Job Vacancy 2019
The Media & Partnership Specialist manages the day-to-day operations of the Company’s regional media & partnership initiatives in collaboration with the Brand Team, which may include, and is not limited to, the development and management of strategic 3rd party resource and media plans for the brand and partnerships.
This role serves as the main point of contact for these verticals, while negotiating and executing media buys (OOH, print, sponsorships), 3rd party resource integration and optimization with the Brand Team.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with local laws, regulations, and ordinances, as well as department and Company policies, practices, and procedures, within the framework.
- Develops and executes integrated media strategies for the brand in collaboration with the media agency of record.
- Produces actionable insights from advanced measurement tools. Implements optimization to align with key business objectives, such as drive direct site traffic, transient/direct sales and generating leads/database growth.
- Negotiates and executes integrated in-market media placements, and programmatic digital buys, employing audience/behavioral segmentation, re-targeting and sequential messaging to meet and/or surpass key performance indicators.
- Maintains a profound understanding of property vertical, corporate initiative and partner business objectives and marketing/media needs, while also ensuring that media campaign activity is transparent to the property/corporate/partner teams.
- Manages and collaborates with the individual account teams within the media agency of record, ensuring that business objectives and historic campaign leanings are translated and understood, while coordinating the workflow of internal/external resources and industry/discipline specific insights to execute property, vertical and corporate campaigns.
- Partners with the media agency and the Brand Team to produce consolidated corporate and property media reports, managing pixels/data integration within the container tag solution on behalf of both the internal media team and agency partners.
- Manages and executes enterprise contracts and coordinates agreement deliverable.
- Partners with Brand Team and the creative agency to ensure that media campaign deliverable are executed and trafficked with the media agency/in-house team correctly and on time.
- Meet with key property/vertical, corporate and partner marketing contacts to communicate campaign performance, in conjunction with the agency where applicable, and proactively identify areas for improvement/optimization.
- Manage the partner review process to evaluate new partners, industry trends, media/testing opportunities and new technology, and develops POVs to share with the larger media team, agency, Brand Team and the property/partner marketing teams (where applicable).
- Work with the media agency and social media team to track and effectively manage the property vertical, corporate and partner media budgets to ensure accuracy; manage the work flow and hierarchy to ensure that the media agencies of record are paid within their contract terms.
- Review and finalize media agency recommendations/presentations/collateral for the verticals and partnerships to ensure that business objectives are met; strategic recommendations are in alignment; campaign performance is outlined (as applicable) and campaign outputs are measurable.
- Provide recommendations for new processes and procedures to streamline department, agency and inter-department activities.
- Performs other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Communications, Marketing, or Business Management; or equivalent education and work experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing with emphasis on integrated or digital media
- Professional appearance and demeanour.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- An understanding of programmatic buying methodology and digital tracking tools
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge and experience leveraging integrated media campaigns in support of larger integrated media campaigns within the Communication and/or Electronics Retail industries.
- Previous member or team leader who received public accolades for media campaigns.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
How to Apply
Record of Valid Google Ads Certification with pass all Assessment of Search, Display, Mobile, Video and Shopping Advertising is REQUIRED during CV submission (Applications without this will not be considered).
Copy of updated CV
Email to email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: