Old Mutual Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior IT Auditor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Old Mutual job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Old Mutual Job Vacancy 2018
Old Mutual is the 2018 No 1 Top Employer in South Africa and Ghana, and remains the Industry Leader in Financial Services and Insurance. We have also been certified as a Top Employer in all the 13 countries across the African continent that we operate in. We are rooted in our purpose of “Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day” and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
The role supports the Group Head of Audit in assisting the Board and Executive Management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the UAP-Old Mutual Group.
The role will be responsible for executing IT audits across the UAP-Old Mutual business operations in East Africa that include; Banking, Investments, Properties, Short term and Long term Insurance.
Roles for the Senior IT Auditor Job
- Executes IT audits for UAP-Old Mutual Group in East Africa.
- Helps the business to deliver IT strategic initiatives successfully by focusing on the significant risks, both existing and emerging.
- Delivers multiple IT audit assignments in accordance with the Group Internal Audit (GIA) methodology.
- Understands the business and IT management processes to ensure alignment with IT best practices
- Provides independent opinion on risk & control environment for the various business units or processes.
- Supports the financial & operational internal audit staff with IT related aspects and adds value to audit assignments through an analytical approach to work.
- Engages with business unit process owners to agree on IT audit deliverables (risk assessments, control workshops and adequacy assessments), timeframes and issues audit findings in relation to work done.
- Challenges and influences the relevant executives to improve the IT governance, risk and control culture.
- Meets key customers to gain a better understanding of business expectations.
- Provides clients with an understanding of GIA expectations.
- Contributes to developmental interventions and on the job coaching.
Senior IT Auditor Job Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree with a focus on IT.
- Professional qualifications such as CPA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, COBIT, CIA.
- Minimum of four years IT audit experience within the internal audit function and/or external audit function.
- Experience in the financial services industry is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of data analytics tools e.g. ACL, IDEA Accounting/Auditing Information
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: