Old Mutual Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Auditor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Old Mutual job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Old Mutual Job Vacancy 2018
Old Mutual is the 2018 No 1 Top Employer in South Africa and Ghana, and remains the Industry Leader in Financial Services and Insurance. We have also been certified as a Top Employer in all the 13 countries across the African continent that we operate in. We are rooted in our purpose of “Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day” and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
The role supports the Group Head of Audit in assisting the Board and Executive Management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the UAP-Old Mutual Group.
The role will be responsible for execution of audit assignments across all the UAP-Old Mutual business operations in East Africa that include; Banking, Investments, Properties, Short term and Long term Insurance.
Roles for the Senior Auditor Job
- Manages, administers and executes audits for UAP-Old Mutual entities in East Africa.
- Helps the business to deliver the strategic initiatives successfully by focusing on the significant risks, both existing and emerging.
- Delivers multiple audit assignments in accordance with the Group Internal Audit (GIA) methodology.
- Interacts with and provides audit assurance to the respective Audit and Risk Committees.
- Understands the risk profile of the business, gains and applies extensive industry knowledge in the various business lines.
- Provides an independent opinion on risk & control environment for the various business units or processes.
- Engages with business unit process owners to agree on audit deliverables (risk assessments, control workshops and adequacy assessments) and timeframes and issues findings in relation to work done.
- Challenges and influences the relevant executives to improve the governance, risk and control culture.
- Manages staff within area of responsibility including budgets.
- Meets key customers to gain a better understanding of business expectations.
- Provides clients with an understanding of GIA expectations.
- Contributes to developmental interventions and on the job coaching.
Senior Auditor Job Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Professional qualifications (CPA, ACCA, CISA, CIA).
- Minimum of four years relevant experience in the internal audit function and / or external audit function.
- Experience in the financial services industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: