Old Mutual Job Vacancy 2018 for Pension Consultant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Old Mutual job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Old Mutual Job Vacancy 2018
Old Mutual is the 2018 No 1 Top Employer in South Africa and Ghana and remains the Industry Leader in Financial Services and Insurance. We have also been certified as a Top Employer in all the 13 countries across the African continent that we operate in. We are rooted in our purpose of “Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day” and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Corporate, the incumbent will be responsible for delivery of the budget through sales proposals follow ups, building and enhancing intermediary, fund managers and Pension Administrators relationships and market intelligence.
Roles for the Pension Consultant – Life Business Job
- Ensures the set budget is realized for the year
- Obtains market information in respect of pension business and ensure the information is used for product improvement so that our product offering remain relevant and continue to meet customer expectations.
- Ensures proposals are delivered within agreed timelines.
- Expanding business reach and proactively creating new sales leads
- Monitors competitor activity and advise the business on opportunities or threats presented.
Key Results Areas
- Business Development
- Market intelligence – Obtain market information in respect of Pension business and ensure the information is used for product improvement so that our product offering remain relevant and continue to meet customer expectations
- Proposals follow up:
- Ensure proposals are delivered within the agreed timelines.
- Follow up competitiveness of proposals sent out.
- Expanding channel business by sourcing new partners as well as maintaining efficient business relationships with existing partners to enhance growth of business operations.
- Undertaking business case assessment to enhance channel sale relations, as well as assessing and evaluating new products.
- Sales / Productivity
- Driving business and ensuring sustained growth, focusing on achieving/ surpassing sales targets.
- Expanding business reach and proactively creating new sales leads/ opportunities.
- Handling high value sales, addressing minor details and identifying areas of improvements in customer service.
- Managing an efficient sales cycle (sales pipeline) and value based service cycle through use of CRM to drive the following business goals: –
- Identify Target customer
- Meeting to determine needs
- Client acquisition
- Account Service Plan – client/intermediary visits, policy documentation, credit control, claims management, SLA’s etc.
- Delivery of budget – Ensure the set budget is realized for year.
- Team Effectiveness
- Constantly interacting with prospects and maintaining cordial business relationship with key clients.
- Timely Reporting
- Ensure that proper management of accurate, quality and timely business reports.
- Monitor competitor activity and advise the business on opportunities/threats that are presented by such activities.
Pension Consultant – Life Business Job Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Commerce or Business Administration is required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Pension administration
- Sales Experience
- Employee Benefits training and experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: