Oilfield Movers Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Human Resource Associate, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Oilfield Movers Limited Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Oilfield Movers Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Oilfield Movers Limited (“OML” or the “Company”) is a privately-held, limited liability company with headquarters in Nairobi. The Company was founded in October 2012 by directors: James Mbote, Mwendia Nyaga and Fred Mbote with a goal to address gaps in the quality of logistics operations and service provision for the upstream oil and gas industry in the Eastern Africa Region.
- Enable transition of the HR procedures from the current ISO 9001: 2008 to ISO 9001:2015 Management System.
- Ensure that the HR management system is adhered to, reviewed regularly and remains relevant to the organisational HR needs
- Automate OML HR Management system and optimise benefits of information systems application.
- Create and preserve HR organisational knowledge resource in a mode that is quick to retrieve and use.
- Use HR information systems to generate information that supports timely managerial decision making.
- Manage monthly payrolls through automated systems and avail the same in a timely manner to the responsible department for salary processing.
- Manage Recruitment, Retention, Disciplinary and Separation processes in the company in a manner that is compliant with both internal and external procedures, regulations and legislation
- Drive OML performance management process in the most modern fashion to an industry best practice position.
- Implementation a robust Human Resource Development programme.
- Lead implementation of organisation citizen culture
- Champion assimilation of OML Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Support Finance department with statutory deductions computations and workings
- Support company tendering processes through submission of HR and admin required scopes (bids committee member)
- Participate in company-wide KPIs and the support of Goal ZERO health and safety objectives.
How to Apply
Strictly apply through sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an application letter and updated CV.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: