Ocean Basket Job Vacancies 2018 for Waiting Staff
Ocean Basket is based at The Oval, Westlands and The Hub, Karen. We focus on bringing a new dimension to the Kenyan dining scene, since at our restaurant you will find friendly people, a home-from-home feeling and great value for your hard-earned money.
The following position is open for Application with a reasonable casual wage and a safe working environment.
General Overview Of Duties And Responsibilities:
We are seeking qualified applicants to join our professional restaurant team. The successful candidate should have a strong ethic, be responsible for restaurant operations per their designation and ensuring our high standards level are met.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare the restaurant for service.
- Greets guests at assigned tables and ensures that each guest has been explained to the available menu
- Takes order from the guest and puts through orders to Bar/Kitchen for preparation
- Collects orders when prepared and serves to guest
- Collects all dirty cutlery and crockery from the table once guests have completed their meal
- Offers desserts and coffee to guests
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
- Ensure that all items received by the guest are charged for
Qualifications And Requirements
- A Minimum of 3 months working experience in a restaurant or hotel
- A minimum grade of C in K.C.S.E
- Exceptional communication skills and great customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to multi task.
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality
- A team player
- A course in hospitality or related field will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to ([email protected]) stating their current and expected gross remuneration, day time telephone contact and addresses of 3 referees with the job title Casual-Waiting Staff as the subject by 15th March 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share this post with your Friends: