Oasis Healthcare Group Recruitment 2018 for Radiographer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Oasis Healthcare Group Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Oasis Healthcare Group Recruitment 2018
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a network of Healthcare Facilities composed of a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 operating under group-based practice model. We currently operate in 10 counties, namely: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Kitui, Nairobi, Kisumu, Naivasha in Nakuru and Eldoret in Uasin Gishu.
We pride ourselves across the country for the diversity of dedicated healthcare specialists, professionals, volunteers and staff who work with us to promote wellness, prevent diseases and provide healthcare every day to the Kenyan population across the country.
We are the largest private network of healthcare providers.
We seek to recruit professionals for the following positions:
Job Title: Radiographer
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assess patients and their clinical requirements to decide which radiographic technique to use.
- Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images.
- Manage referrals to ensure patients receive a radiation dose.
- Supervise visiting staff and patients in radiation work areas.
- Ensuring the equipment is maintained and used safely.
- Determine the most appropriate method of scanning for each patient.
- Help in more complex radiological examination.
- Able to take responsibility for radiation in working area, including checking equipment for malfunctions, errors.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences from accredited school.
- Registered by Radiation Protection Board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Confidence in using leading-edge technologies.
- IT skills.
- High level of emotional intelligence to manage the emotional and distressing situations
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and addressed to: The Human Resource Officer, Oasis Specialist Hospital, P.O. Box 1574 – 40200, KisiiOnline applications to be sent to [email protected] Applicants must
- Indicate clearly the position being applied for in the Subject line
- Indicate Expected Salary
- Attach an Application Letter
- Attach a current CV/Resume
The applications MUST reach us before 10th June, 2018. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted “We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: