Oasis Healthcare Group Recruitment 2018 for Phlebotomists, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Oasis Healthcare Group Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Oasis Healthcare Group Recruitment 2018
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a network of Healthcare Facilities composed of a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 operating under group-based practice model. We currently operate in 10 counties, namely: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Kitui, Nairobi, Kisumu, Naivasha in Nakuru and Eldoret in Uasin Gishu.
We pride ourselves across the country for the diversity of dedicated healthcare specialists, professionals, volunteers and staff who work with us to promote wellness, prevent diseases and provide health care every day to the Kenyan population across the country.
We are the largest private network of healthcare providers.
We seek to recruit professionals for the following positions:
Job Title: Phlebotomist
Job Location: Kisii.
Work Type: Full Time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition.
- Develop effective collection techniques as they relate to groups such as pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization.
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient request them.
- KCSE Certificate.
- Certificate in Phlebotomy.
- Knowledge of ISO 15189:2012.
- Good communication skills including verbal, presentation and written.
- Capability to multitask and work independently.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work for long hours as need be.
How to Apply
Courier and hand-delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and addressed to: The Human Resource Officer, Oasis Specialist Hospital, P.O. Box 1574 – 40200, KisiiOnline applications to be sent to [email protected] Applicants must
- Indicate clearly the position being applied for in the Subject line
- Indicate Expected Salary
- Attach an Application Letter
- Attach a current CV/Resume
The applications MUST reach us before 10th June, 2018. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted “We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: