Oasis Healthcare Group Recruitment 2018 for Dentist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Oasis Healthcare Group Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Oasis Healthcare Group Recruitment 2018
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a network of Healthcare Facilities composed of a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 operating under group-based practice model. We currently operate in 10 counties, namely: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Kitui, Nairobi, Kisumu, Naivasha in Nakuru and Eldoret in Uasin Gishu.
We pride ourselves across the country for the diversity of dedicated healthcare specialists, professionals, volunteers and staff who work with us to promote wellness, prevent diseases and provide health care every day to the Kenyan population across the country.
We are the largest private network of healthcare providers.
We seek to recruit a professional for the following position:
Job Title: Dentist
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing budgets and maintaining stocks of equipment.
- Administer anesthetics to limit the amount of pain experienced by patients during procedures.
- Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, and other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities.
- Formulate plan of treatment for patient’s teeth and mouth tissue.
- Advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral health care services.
- Prescribe medications as necessary.
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
- Maintaining patients’ dental records.
- Have a Dental Degree of B.D.S. or equivalent from a University recognized in Kenya.
- Registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioner and Dentist Board.
- Be in good professional standing with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board (MPDB) and completion of dental internship.
- Be proficient in computer skills.
- Have the capacity to multitask within strict timeliness.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and addressed to: The Human Resource Officer, Oasis Specialist Hospital, P.O. Box 1574 – 40200, KisiiOnline applications to be sent to email@example.com Applicants must
- Indicate clearly the position being applied for in the Subject line
- Indicate Expected Salary
- Attach an Application Letter
- Attach a current CV/Resume
The applications MUST reach us before 10th June, 2018. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted “We are an Equal Opportunity Employer”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: