Oasis Healthcare Group Job Vacancy 2018 for Nursing Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Oasis Healthcare Group job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Oasis Healthcare Group Job Vacancy 2018
Oasis Healthcare Group, a group-practice-multidisciplinary model is seeking to fill the following position at its affiliate medical facility in Siaya county, Oasis Doctors Plaza Siaya:
Roles for the Nursing Officer Job
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely drug administration and monitoring of adverse reactions
- Take patient files to a pharmacy for timely delivery of medication.
- Care of patients undergoing surgical procedures preoperatively, intra-operatively and operatively
- Care of patients undergoing gynecological procedures
- Care of orthopedic patients with special prosthesis and orthotics
- Preparing patients for special medical procedures and scrubbing for operations
- Helping in delivery of children and ensuring that the child is well cared for.
- Immunization of children and pregnant mothers.
- Interpret information clerked in patient sheets and make decisions about needed actions
- Maintaining patient information and keeping it confidential.
- Administer medication as prescribed.
- Ensure that every item used on a patient has been captured on the patient files and transferred into the hospital system.
- Monitoring progress of patients in the wards and informing doctors of their welfare.
Nursing Officer Job Requirements
- A Diploma/ Degree in nursing
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Effective communicator.
- Leadership skills.
How to Apply
Courier and hand-delivered applications to be dropped at the Oasis Doctors Plaza- Siaya, located at Lake Western Office Park next to Siaya Red Cross Offices and addressed to:
The CEO, Oasis Doctors Plaza- Siaya, P.O. Box 258 – 40600, Siaya
Online applications to be sent to email@example.com indicating the position applied for and the expected salary clearly indicated on the subject line, attach your CV and Cover Letter only.
Applications MUST be received not later than 5 pm, on 28th September, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: