Oasis Healthcare Group Job Vacancy 2018 for Medical Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Oasis Healthcare Group job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Oasis Healthcare Group Job Vacancy 2018
Oasis Healthcare Group, a group-practice-multidisciplinary model is seeking to fill the following position at its affiliate medical facility in Siaya county, Oasis Doctors Plaza Siaya:
Roles for the Medical Officer Job
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the OPD / Emergency / Ward and assist the consultants
- Initiate and monitor treatment;
- Conduct medical procedure under supervision after getting the consent from patient’s attendant.
- Accompany consultant doctors on IPD Ward visits
- Pay timely visits to In – patients and treat the patients along the indicated line of treatment
- Attend emergencies and informing consultant doctors for further action.
- Check and authorize all diagnostic requisition slips.
- Ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritizes the safety and well-being of patients;
- Assess patients on admission and/or discharge as required and write detailed reports in the case notes;
- Mentorship & supervision of clinical attachees
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests;
- Represent the department/ profession/team at outreaches, meetings and conferences as appropriate;
- Participate in multi-disciplinary clinical audit and proactive risk management and facilitate production of all data/information for same; co-operate with investigations, enquiries or audit relating to the provision of health services;
- Maintain professional standards in relation to confidentiality and ethics;
- Cover for an occasional unplanned absence of colleagues;
Medical Officer Job Requirements
- Degree in Medicine from a recognized University
- Be registered with Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Must have an updated retention certificate and professional indemnity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Courier and hand-delivered applications to be dropped at the Oasis Doctors Plaza- Siaya, located at Lake Western Office Park next to Siaya Red Cross Offices and addressed to:
The CEO, Oasis Doctors Plaza- Siaya, P.O. Box 258 – 40600, Siaya
Online applications to be sent to email@example.com indicating the position applied for and the expected salary clearly indicated on the subject line, attach your CV and Cover Letter only.
Applications MUST be received not later than 5 pm, on 28th September 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: