Nyeri County Public Service Board Job Vacancy 2019 for Fisheries Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Nyeri County Public Service Board Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Nyeri County Public Service Board Vacancy 2019
- Assist in overall management of fisheries resources in the county,
- Assist in the identification critical fish habitats,
- Designing appropriate protection strategies and conservation of important fisheries resources,
- Assistant in all the fisheries activities in the county,
- Assist the officer in-charge of fisheries at County level in overall management of fisheries resource at the Sub-County level.
- Undertake fisheries extension activities, maintenance of fish ponds at farms.
- Assist in marketing of fish quality assurance and value addition
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
- Bachelor degree in any of the following fields: -Fisheries management, Aquatic science, Natural Resource Management, Food Science and Technology, Bio-chemistry, Zoology, Aquaculture and Aquatic science, Environmental Science and Biological Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
Applicants MUST attach their C.V together with certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates and other testimonials.
- National Identity Card
- Certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (C.I.D).
- A certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (C.R.B).
- Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (H.E.L.B).
- Clearance certificates from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (E.A.CC).
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (K.R.A).
How to Apply
Written applications, together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
Nyeri County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 90 – 10100
The applications should reach the Secretary on or before 12th April 2019
The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified persons from any part of the country are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: